S590 – 2-56 Aluminum Ball Connector. Heavy duty aluminum ball connector for throttle connections and internal servo arms.
These ball joints are made of machined aluminum and provide a full range of motion, permitting off-axis operation.
Unique spring loaded, aluminum sleeve holds hardened steel ball firmly in place yet easily released for changes and final adjustment.
The 2-56 Aluminum Ball Connector Features:
• Machined aluminum for precise control and durability
• Hard coat anodized for protection against corrosion and wear
• Permits full range of motion
• Heavy duty steel ball included
• Color coded for easy recognition