Marcy’s Marvelous Wheel Chocks XL –
Marcy’s Marvelous Wheel Chocks XL. Those with larger planes will now be able to take advantage of Marcy’s Marvelous Wheel Chocks. The new XL Wheel Chocks are 25% larger and have 7 tie-down points built in for those that need the extra security.
Depending on wheel size and gear angle the chocks can fit either inside or outside of the tires, and will accommodate most axle sizes. Sold in pairs (2). The new XL Wheel Chocks look just as professional as the standard size, and have lots of other great benefits:
• Integrated tie-down points to maximize security and safety during plane transport
• Conserve space in trailers, trucks, vans or storage areas
• Eliminates the risk of getting flat spots on tires
• Prevents rolling during hardware or radio installations
• Use in any type of airplane, tail dragger or tricycle
• For up to 7″ Tires (slight modification may be needed for larger size tires and some styles of wheel pants)
• Made of high strength anodized aluminum for a lifetime of use
• Mounting screws and instructions included
Be sure to check out our Marcy’s Marvelous Wheel Chocks demonstration video on YouTube.com: CLICK HERE
Make sure to look at Marcy’s Mini Chocks and Marcy’s Wheel Chocks.
About Sullivan Products
Sullivan Products enjoys a reputation for producing high quality products and providing responsive customer service.
Baltimore, Maryland is the home to Sullivan Product’s manufacturing plant and office. It is conveniently located near a major shipping port (Baltimore), rail, trucking routes, and the BWI airport.
How We Began
Matthew Sullivan founded the company in the 1940s. Sullivan Products initially produced lines, handles and connectors for control line flying. Sullivan still make many of those products today. “Matty” soon achieved enough success to make model product manufacturing his sole occupation. He was very active in the business up until his death in 1980.
As Radio Control became practical, Sullivan pioneered electric Starters, plastic fuel and an improved control rod (Gold-N-Rod). Today, Sullivan is still the leading worldwide manufacturer of those product lines. The Sullivan family of products includes Harry Higley and Perfect Parts.
There are no reviews yet.